Helping churches to engage in mission creatively
Sharing Jesus: How to Put Faith into Words
Share Jesus International have produced this brand new 96 page resource in partnership with HOPE to help Christians share their faith. The resource explores the following four areas:-
- How do we go beyond our everyday, superficial, conversations of football and the weather so that we can start sharing our faith?
- How do we communicate the gospel of Jesus using relevant language, stories and illustrations?
- How do we prepare for and respond to the difficult questions which many non-Christians might ask us?
- How do we take the next steps after we’ve had a ‘God conversation’ with friends, family and neighbours?
The resource is also a four part course that can be downloaded from the website shortly. It is presently running across London at almost 50 locations. For more information, click here.
Sign Up for E-updates
These updates will not only keep you in the loop with our projects but each week, the eupdate will include:
- A 2-3minute devotional video from Andy Frost walking us through Acts.
- The latest articles from FRESH/THOUGHTS our online Magazine.
- Special offers on SJI resources.