What is Prompt?
Prompt is a thought and a question each week for a year! The idea is that you prayerfully ask God that question and then look out for opportunities and situations that arise where you can follow through with the challenge.
It’s a simple idea to help us all look out for how we can join God in his mission. Each Monday we will post a question on social media like, “How can I bless one of my neighbours today?” or, “What God-given characteristics can I affirm in a stranger today?”
What happens next is all part of the adventure.
How to participate…
as a Church
You can order a Church Pack for your church.
You could run a Prompt Sunday at any point in the year! Here’s what we provide:
- A Top Tips PDF of how to run Prompt in your church – download here
- A complimentary pack of 10 different Prompt cards (in bags of 50) to give to each member of your congregation
- A downloadable teaching video on the Prompt concept from Andy Frost – watch here
- A sermon outline – download here
- A house group discussion outline – download here
- Prompt Powerpoint template – download here
We’re providing this all free of charge. Send us an email with your name, email, church, address and how many packs of prompt cards you’d like.
as an Individual
What’s the story so far?
Prompt began in 2017. There was a challenge each day and the campaign lasted 28 days from Pentecost Sunday. Having heard some of the stories of what God has done, we decided to make the campaign a year long with one simple challenge each week!
In 2018, we did this using social media, email and text. Many people have found it a helpful reminder to look for opportunities to share their faith and due to demand, we have decided to keep the campaign going on our social media platforms.