JOIN THE PARTY IN 2015 | 16th-31st MAY
WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?
- Celebrate the Church’s birthday and highlight its heritage, diversity and positive contributions to society.
- Challenge the Church to reach out to its community.
- Provide creative opportunities for people outside of the Church to explore the Christian message.
If you are excited about serving your community in a creative and collaborative way then please download the ‘Biggest Birthday Party Ever’ booklet HERE and register your church or fellowship group to organise a Pentecost Festival event and become a ‘Party Host’. We look forward to hearing from you and supporting your church in hosting ‘The Biggest Birthday Party Ever’.
- PVC Banners
- Biggest Birthday Balloons and Bunting
- Posters (with space to promote your event)
- Biggest Birthday T-shirts
- Pentecost Festival Gospel Booklets
- Pentecost Festival Vision Book
THE STORY SO FAR…
Pentecost Festival started in 2008. In collaboration with Christian organisations and local churches, the streets of London were filled with over 100 events. Five years later and Pentecost Festival has attracted tens of thousands of people to events across the capital. The Festival has seen the Church leave the building and creatively connect with society. The Festival has included a variety of events in coffee shops, parks, theatres and night-clubs, as well as iconic venues such as Leicester Square, the O2 arena, Marble Arch and even a boat on the Thames. The Festival has also featured on BBC ONE.
THE BIGGEST BIRTHDAY PARTY EVER!
From 2013 we want to see Pentecost Festival grow even bigger, spreading across the UK . We want you to help us host ‘The Biggest Birthday Party Ever’. By providing training, resources and expertise, Pentecost Festival plans to help empower local churches to organise at least one community event and become ‘Party Hosts’.
Andy Frost – Pentecost Festival Director
Naomi Yearwood – Pentecost Festival Project Coordinator
Daniel Watson – Graphic Design & Brand Manager
Ken Costa – President