As Christians, many of us find it difficult to know how and when to share our faith. In partnership with HOPE and as part of the Crossing London initiative, we have created ‘Sharing Jesus’. This resource and course helps us put our faith into words.
HOW TO HOST A SHARING JESUS COURSE IN 6 EASY STEPS!
1. You will need a Leader’s Guide and a copy of the teaching PowerPoints. These can be adapted for your own context.
2. You will need to order copies of the Sharing Jesus resource for each participant coming. It’s normal RRP is £3 but if you by in packs of 20, it will cost £1.50 per resource (+ P&P). You can order the resource here.
3. You might also like to order the excellent ‘Winsome’ prayer tool referred to in Session One. Details can be found here.
4. You will need a venue that is conducive for teaching, and ideally access to a projector and audio facilities
5. You might like to consider other churches getting involved to make the most of the training
6. If you would like a guest speaker to come and lead your sessions locally, then K180, who have overseen the training in London, have trainers available. K180 can also train leaders across a city to train their local congregations. You can book a trainer here.