We know that there are so many people your age out there eager to make a difference for God who just need the input, support and opportunities. That is exactly what FRESH aims to do. Watch these videos to hear what some FRESH graduates have to say…
FRESH has run for many years and people who have been part of FRESH in the past have now gone on to do some amazing things.
- Set up homeless projects.
- Created and sustained a drama school as a direct result of Dragons Den.
- Set up and sustained Christian Unions in their schools and universities
- Taken on positions of responsibility such as president of the CU and youth worker at church and are being highly effective in their role.
- Have begun speaking and preaching at church events.
- Led church services and worship.
- Have begun small groups in 3rd spaces i.e. cafes and parks.
- Led a team of people to run an outreach community day.
- Run regular football coaching for unchurched teenagers.
- Successfully planned and delivered a youth day trip.
- Organised girls connect groups for people across churches.
What FRESHers say….
- “I’ve learnt to dream big for God”
- “FRESH helped me realise that the little I do makes a huge impact in someone’s life”
- “FRESH has made me an effective leader because it has made me consistent with Bible reading and prayer!”
- “I loved the talks as they were full of passion and enthusiasm”
- “FRESH has helped me to discover my strengths and I’ve built relationships that will last a lifetime”
- “Its amazing. I’ve developed in my faith and had an insight into how to be a brilliant leader”.
- “I loved being part of something that was outside my usual community and my comfort zone”
- “FRESH was an incredible experience and I’m so glad that I applied! It was definitely one of the best experiences of my life”
- “I’m leaving FRESH a different person”