The Sharing Jesus Training Course is a great opportunity for Christians to become more confident in communicating their faith in Jesus Christ, and to learn how to do so in a way that is both relevant and effective!
How to host a Sharing Jesus Course
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
The course is suitable for everyone and especially for those who want to share their faith with non-Christian family members, friends, work colleagues or people in their community and who find it hard to start conversations about Jesus and the difference He makes in their lives.
WHAT DOES THE COURSE COVER?
Week 1 – How do we go beyond our everyday, superficial, conversations of football and the weather so that we can start sharing our faith?
Week 2 – How do we communicate the gospel of Jesus using relevant language, stories and illustrations
Week 3 – How do we prepare for and respond to the difficult questions that many non-Christians might ask us?
Week 4 – How do we take the next steps after we’ve had a ‘God conversation’ with friends, family and neighbours?
WHAT IS THE SHARING JESUS COURSE
Sharing Jesus – How does the Sharing Jesus course work?
WHAT LONDON LEADERS ARE SAYING
Sharing Jesus – Why do the course?
HOW TO HOST A SHARING JESUS COURSE IN 6 EASY STEPS!
1. You will need a Leader’s Guide and a copy of the teaching PowerPoints. These can be adapted for your own context.
2. You will need to order copies of the Sharing Jesus resource for each participant coming. It’s normal RRP is £3 but if you by in packs of 20, it will cost £1.50 per resource (+ P&P). You can order the resource here.
3. You might also like to order the excellent ‘Winsome’ prayer tool referred to in Session One. Details can be found here.
4. You will need a venue that is conducive for teaching, and ideally access to a projector and audio facilities
5. You might like to consider other churches getting involved to make the most of the training
6. If you would like a guest speaker to come and lead your sessions locally, then K180, who have overseen the training in London, have trainers available. K180 can also train leaders across a city to train their local congregations. You can book a trainer here.
LOCATED IN LONDON?
If you are in the London area, then make sure you tap into the Crossing London initiative and we will send you a pack of information on other initiatives happening during 2014. Find out more here here.